1-14 Mukhi Siddha Rudraksha Mala
108 Japa Mala – Certified
2 in stock
One Beautiful Siddha Mala (1-14 Mukhi) with 108 beads with one Bindu (Power bead) which allows for the flow of positive energy. Comes with its own lab cert.
Length of mala is Approx. 44cm (excluding yellow tassel).
Malas are used for chanting and can be worn during meditation and cleansing work. Rudraksha is known as Lords Shiva Tears.
The Siddha Mala is the ultimate power accelerating combination. The Mala features beads from 1 Mukhi to 14 Mukhi strung on a Silk Cord.
It is considered to be one of the most powerful Rudraksha malas used for balancing all the chakras and pacifying all the planets and for spiritual augmentation. The Sanskrit word ‘Siddha’ means ‘that which is achieved’, ‘that which is divine’, ‘that which is proven’ or ‘that which is acquired’. It means something achieved or reclaimed through austerity or mantra sadhana.
Significance of Rudraksha Siddha Mala:
* This is an “Akshamalika” (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) & all knowledge reside in this mala.
* For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level.
* According to Puranas, a person who wears different mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva incarnate.
* This has rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas.
* You may get everything what you can dream.
* This is a chakra mala for balancing all chakras.
* This is the most powerful healing mala.
* This mala is designed to be worn on body or carried close to person.
You will receive one mala with this order and will come in a small organza bag.