Terms & Conditions
- In order to be eligible for this young zen artists offering, the named artist must be under the age of 30. For any artist under the age of 18, references to the artist include references to the artist’s parent or guardian.
- All artefacts submitted must be the original work of the artist and the artist warrants that their work does not infringe on any copyright or intellectual property issues.
- The artefacts must not contain any information or image or be of a shape/form that may cause offence to other parties. Mystikal Zen reserves the right to remove any such articles from its platform without notice to the artist.
- All artefacts that are to be published on the Mystikal Zen platform must meet the requirements of the artefact requirement form.
Price and Sale and Delivery of the Artefacts
- All artefacts that are sold on behalf of the artist using this platform, www.mystikalzen.com will be subject to a mandatory donation of 10% of the selling price to Mystikal Zen’s Just Giving Page for Great Ormond Street Hospital, London UK.
- The artist (and not Mystikal Zen) is responsible for any fees that are incurred for the selling of their artefacts (including but not limited to any credit card charges and postage, packaging, delivery or courier costs (subject to these being charged to the buyer)) which will be deducted off the total selling price.
- Once a sale has been agreed and the payment is made to Mystikal Zen by the buyer, the artist will take full responsibility for postage, packaging, delivery or courier of the artefact directly to the buyer within 15 days unless an alternative arrangement is agreed in advance between the artist and Mystikal Zen.
- Lost or damage of the artefact whilst in transit remains the responsibility of the artist.
- Subject to the artist providing details to Mystikal Zen of where payment should be made, the artist will receive monies for any sold artefacts (minus credit card charges and the mandatory 10% donation) from Mystikal Zen within 14 days of confirmed receipt of the item being delivered.
- The artist and the artist’s parent or guardian gives their consent for their personal data contained on this form to be held on the Mystikal Zen database.
- Mystikal Zen does not own any of the artefacts made by the artist.
- The artist must refrain from contacting any potential buyers unless a specific request/query has been made by Mystikal Zen.
- The artist must act professionally and honestly, with a level of integrity and respect whilst using the brand/ image of Mystikal Zen to publish its artefacts.
- These terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claims.